Welcome to Cyber Monday 2013
Yes its here. Its Cyber Monday 2013. Before you go off the mental cliff about the insane deals that are offered, you need to remember a couple of rules.
- When shopping at a reputable online store, make sure you are using https://. If you are not comfortable doing this, there should be a telephone number that you can call to also place an order
- Protect yourself, download the latest updates for your computer, anti-virus and spyware software.
- Each Cyber Monday offer has different guidelines about when it starts and how many items are available. Being aware of the details ensures you won’t sleep through a deal that begins at 12:01 a.m.
- Find Free Shipping ! Best Buy announced in late October that it would offer free shipping on everything over the holidays, and Overstock.com is the latest retailer to offer site-wide free shipping.
- Use a Prepaid Credit card so you limit yourself on the amount of money you can spend and it also gives you a great deal of added protection because thieves cannot get to your bank accounts.
Amazon will have Lightening Deals every 10 minutes. The sale begins at midnight on Dec. 1 and will last for the whole week. y. Amazon’s Cyber Monday deals include a Samsung 46-Inch 1080p 60Hz LED HDTV for $477.99. Walmart announced a $500 savings on a LG 55-inch 3D LED HDTV bundle, priced at $799.
Target is running a Buy one, get one 60 percent off deal, with free shipping, for mens, womens and kids apparel and accessories, jewelry and shoes.
Macy’s Cyber Monday deals include 50 off select Calvin Klein, Kenneth Cole, DKNY and London Fog coats and 60 percent off boys and girls coats. There will also be a 50 percent discount on tech gloves, 40 percent off select boots and 50 to 60 percent off select sweaters.