Woman Scams People In Bay City & Saginaw

03/24/2014 – Here is the latest update.  Click on this link:  Rehab to Idaho for Shakeyra Kohler & Kyle Kohlhoff

UPDATE:  03/01/2014 11:49PM  MIHeadlines.com just received a tip that she was seen in Bay City today by Walmart and a family bought groceries for her and then took her home with them.  We have also been told that she was ticketed by police within the past 24 hours.

BAY CITY, MI – There are many good people with big hearts wanting to help those truly in need.  However, one woman in the Bay City and Saginaw areas may not need the help that she has been seeking from others.  Claire is doing her best to let everyone know in Scam ArtistBay City & Saginaw that this individual is possibly running a scam.  A search on Facebook has discovered this person’s name is Shakeyra Kohler.

Kohler is from Idaho Falls, Idaho and currently resides in the National City, Michigan area which would explain why she has easy access to Bay City and Saginaw.

Claire posted this to Facebook:

“There is this lady who stands all over the place In Bay City and Saginaw and In the past 6 months I have seen her multiple times by the one ways in Bay City, standing outside of Walgreens. Begging for money.. My mom stopped to help her about 5 months ago, and she told her that her baby was In prenatal care and needed help because she had a 3 month old and she couldn’t afford to feed her and that her boyfriend brought her here from Idaho and left her here with nothing and she doesn’t know anyone.

I ended up calling the hotel she was staying at and asking and the whole thing was a lie there was a man she was staying with they had no kids she went as far as making a fake hospital bracelet.

And my mom Gave her $80 because she felt so bad. Turns out the next day I saw her again and she had 2 new tattoos and dyed her hair black. She’s truly a terrible person and I will do anything I can to stop people from helping her. A friend of mine posted this to a picture I posted on my wall.

“She’s always in my store buying junk food cigarettes and lottery tickets we kicked her off the lot for begging our customers with her fake as story. She was in the store using the phone the other day and I heard her asking whoever she was talking to to get her a ride to get some dope and she whipped out a wad of cash with at least $500”

Everyone please help me get the word out. She scammed my family and she will scam yours too!! She doesn’t deserve to have anything from anyone!!!”

A message sent to MIHeadlines.com requested that Claires last name be removed because she is receiving threats of physical harm from Shakeyra Kohler. We have honored that request. Confirmation or denial of Claire’s assertions is not something that can be done at this time.

Others on Facebook have been commenting on their encounters with this person.  Not only is it reported that she has been seen in Bay City and Saginaw but others are reporting that they have witnessed her in Flint, Mt. Pleasant, Midland, West Branch, Tawas City and Oscoda.  Many cities, towns and villages in Michigan have ordinances prohibiting panhandling.  Check with your local jurisdiction to see if such laws exist.

Here are some of the comments that others have posted:

• “That’s too bad, I helped her on Christmas Day because she needed rent money and couldn’t buy food or gifts for her baby girl. Really sad that someone can lie and take money like that, praying she gets help.”
  • Shakeyra Kohler, Your a fraud! That’s why you got ran out of Tawas and Oscoda…. You are not single and nobody left you.. Your baby’s daddy was up here as well with a sign saying he was a single father and begin for money…! I’m am glad however you left our area! Or was it because of all the people you screwed over?
  • “She definitely had me fooled Lydia Burke. I gave her the coat. She was playing it up like crazy. Crying praying the whole nine. She was freezing. Regardless of her situation she needed a coat. My 6 year old daughter was so upset to see her standing on the corner freezing. The coat was going to be donated anyways. She also asked me to pray for her and her children which I did. I will never give money. But I will give you food or something you may need. If you don’t take it because you want cash than your barking up the wrong tree cause you won’t get it from me. She obviously needs help. Maybe being locked up will help.”
  • “YES!!! This is the one that also is over at the corner of Bay & Tittabawassee by Payless. I stopped and talked to her – she told me her name is Shakira. My 5 year old spotted her and asked me what she was doing. Thought it was a good time to talk about helping others. She gave me a little different version of the story. Went to Meijer and bought a gift card. Went back – she wasn’t outside anymore but sitting in a car, in the McDonald’s parking lot, with her boyfriend, eating. then had a chat with my daughter about how some people just lie and take advantage. This lady sucks.”

Kohler has posted on Facebook that she is trying to get back to Idaho.  A check with Greyhound for a one way ticket from Bay City, MI to Idaho Falls, ID would be $411.25. One adult and one child.  Some have even posted that they are willing to ante up the money to get her on that bus.

It would appear that Ms. Kohler was arrested in Idaho 11 months ago for petty theft.  Information about that can be found on MugShots.com.  Photos of Kohler on her Facebook page match the face on MugShots.com.

Mugshots.com ID: 52817523

• Name: KOHLER SHAKEYRA SKYE
  • Arrest Age: 21
  • Booking Date: 3/30/2013 at 19:12
  • Custody Status: In
  • Address Given: IDAHOFALLS, ID

Charges:

AgencySeverityChargeStatuteCourt Date
Boise City PoliceMTHEFT-PETITI18-2403(1) {M}4/1

Shakeyra Kohler is welcome to contact us with her side of the story.

Everyone should remember that there are local organizations that will assist those in actual need of assistance.  You can find links to such organizations here.  Giving someone money may not assist them but enable them to buy drugs among other things.  Caution is always best when contemplating such actions of giving cash.

If you have information that might be beneficial for others to know pertaining to this article or another tip, you can email that information to tips@miheadlines.com.

Three groups who have assisted to spread the word about this individual are Wayne County Scanners – Detroit, MI, Flint Police Operations and Saginaw Police Operations.Thank you to these groups!

If you would like to join the conversation, you can find it on WNEMTV5news Facebook Page.

Previous Articles:
  1. Woman Scams People In Bay City & Saginaw
  2. Shakeyra Kohler, What Can Be Told
  3. Shakeyra’s Boyfriend Disrespects Our Veterans
  4. Shakeyra, Hope For The Soul
  5. Rehab to Idaho for Shakeyra Kohler & Kyle Kohlhoff

Share This Information With Others
  • 12
    Shares

104 Comments on "Woman Scams People In Bay City & Saginaw"

1. Please take my last name off of this post

2. Brian L. Thompson | February 28, 2014 at 11:18 pm |

Done

3. I am not convinced this woman is 22 yrs old but in the chance she is doingball this stuff, I will post.

4. Brian L. Thompson | March 1, 2014 at 1:47 am |

If you look at pictures of her on her Facebook page and the one on MugShots.com…she is 22.

5. Brian L. Thompson | March 1, 2014 at 3:26 am |

Your Welcome. Just an FYI…this article has already been viewed nearing 4000 times. Reports are coming in that she has been scamming people from Oscoda all the way to Flint and possibly other places here in Michigan. Its very interesting how all of this has come together.

6. Wow that is crazy. Glad I spread the word!! Someone needs to put an end to her bs!

7. Brian L. Thompson | March 1, 2014 at 3:52 am |

Private message me. I have a question for you if you will.

8. Apparently she's married to this guy: https://www.facebook.com/jeff.mahaffy/about

And…he was apparently released from prison in January for…you got it, possession.

9. This is happening all over Bay City. Do not give money to any of these people. My friend and her husband actually saw a guy in front of Kroger's on Euclid turn a bag of groceries away because he wanted cash and other reports of scammers on Wilder switching out signs so the next person could go on shift. There are plenty of places in BC to go for food and shelter, they are out for cash to buy their drugs, booze etc…

10. Saw her in Bay City on 2/26/14 people were stopping & giving her money!

11. We give 'charity' to people like this every day, only the government collects it from us. It's called Welfare.

12. Collin Grabowski | March 1, 2014 at 11:55 am |

She's been at the corner of Bay and Tittabawasee, and Court and Bay lately.

13. I seen her on bay and court in Saginaw about 2 weeks ago!!! I turned around 3 times to read her sign!! Said she needed rent money!

14. Mary Krager | March 1, 2014 at 12:44 pm |

Does it make me a trrrible person to say I don't help these people just for this very reason. I always think about "Denying" the Lord but there is a limit.

15. Steve LaPointe | March 1, 2014 at 12:47 pm |

I'd give her 5 bucks anyways

16. Steve LaPointe | March 1, 2014 at 12:47 pm |

I thought about trying this gig out

17. Nicole Alvarado- Griffore | March 1, 2014 at 12:53 pm |

Drug usage will take a toll on your appearance. That's why she looks older here.

18. Kelly Limberger | March 1, 2014 at 12:54 pm |

My daughter and I help a guy out a week ago. He was in Bay city sitting across from the mall in the wal mart entrance. I only gave him $5 but I couldn't help to question if he was legitimately in need of help. Either way, my daughter thought it was amazing of me to help him so even if he wasn't legit, I at least showed my daughter how helping others feels good. Also, can't this girl be arrested for scamming people like this???

19. Kelly Limberger | March 1, 2014 at 12:57 pm |

Also it wouldn't be that hard for someone who spotted her to call the cops with her location.

20. Carrie Fuller | March 1, 2014 at 12:57 pm |

Hey Nicole have you seen her in bay city??

21. Nicole Alvarado- Griffore | March 1, 2014 at 12:59 pm |

I seen her on the corner of the one way and euclid coming back from Saginaw. She was holding a sign and crying. How pathetic. I told my
    Daughter not to look at her.

22. Stephen Mantay | March 1, 2014 at 1:06 pm |

So tired of liars and scammers.

23. Michelle Dubay Loper | March 1, 2014 at 1:10 pm |

When I see her next, I'll give her something. A printout of this report.

24. Why is she doing this? Is she being made to do this? Maybe interview her family? I dont understand why people do this

25. People should know that about 90% of the people standing on the side of the road holding signs to collect are working. They are to lazy to get a real job so they are scamming good hearted people and taking advantage of the situation, which is the poor job market. I have spoke with several of the vet's need help people. These people knew nothing about the military but a lot about the occupy wall street movement. If you want to help the needy give to a good charity. Unfortunatly you need to research them too.

26. She came into our store and was arguing with someone on the phone she said on the phone she was doing her best to come up with bail bond

27. She's by my store all the time by the highway she came in one day and just sat there and talked to herself for a while.

28. We tried to give her food and she started screaming at us cause we wouldn't give her money

29. Randi Witkovsky | March 1, 2014 at 2:12 pm |

I helped this girl!!! If I ever see her again she will wish she froze to death!!!! Damn my loving, trusting, giving heart!!!

30. Matt Hofmann | March 1, 2014 at 2:17 pm |

People are sad.

31. I saw her outside of Payless just after Christmas. I didn't have any money to give her but she was freezing. I took my gloves off and my daughter handed them out the window to her.

32. Heather O'Brien | March 1, 2014 at 2:43 pm |

There are only 2 people on the west side of bay city that really need help. One is a man that stands outside Kroger with a sign… he will take anything you give him because he really is homeless. The other is a man that walks up and down N Euclid with looking for pop bottles and cans…he is also homeless.

33. If you look on the post on the WNEM facebook page, look through the comments, she confirms that this is her. Drugs really take a toll on a persons appearance.

34. Perhaps the government should be like the charities in Africa where they give you a full profile of the child your donations are helping and exactly what food, clothing, and medicine they are getting with your money?

35. Jazmon Kinney-Marulanda | March 1, 2014 at 3:10 pm |

She isn't the only one. There are several others who stand on the corners on Davenport near Michigan and State street. I see the same people on the corners frequently since I pass through to work. I don't know their stories but since many use Davenport in Saginaw they get help from drivers frequently. I've stopped and helped before. Best way to deal with it is to ignore them. If they don't get cash they should stop. But this article may assist in stopping them.

36. There is a scam guy in Chicago that acts homeless that makes off with $60,000 to $100,000 a year in his tin cup on Michigan Ave.

37. Elisa SanMiguel | March 1, 2014 at 3:15 pm |

lmbo i see her a lot

38. Tracey Banks Chesney | March 1, 2014 at 3:37 pm |

She came into Sam's one night crying and begging for money. She asked me for $40. I told her I can't help her. Anyone with a cardboard sign loses any credibility with me. I know how many resources there are around here. Ugh makes me mad!

39. Mike Sarnowski | March 1, 2014 at 3:44 pm |

If your talking about the man holding a sign saying he's a vet then you should know he isn't. One time it says army vet next its navy. I've talked with this man and he admitted he got kicked out of the army during basic training and his dad was a navy vet. I as an actual vet told him it irritated me how he claims to be a vet. Yet he still holds signs saying so. Today he had a sign saying army vet poor family. He has no wife or kids. He does have a sister who's offered to help him if he'd get help getting rid of his "demons". He refused.

40. Yes I saw her on corner court street and bay rd she was way over acting, falling to her knees and praying, the car in front of me have her money.

41. She posted on her fb site that she had a new truck., and that she is on the food stamp program, if you read all of her posts. Apparently she doesn't know that everyone can read all of her posts. She is a criminal, as far as I can see. We have lots of these folks in the Lansing area, and they make a really good living standing on corners. My son gave a guy a card, and offered him a job, but he said he wasn't able to work.

42. Yes and I am so generous. I always stop and tell them to get off their lazy asses and get a real job. I have been informed that begging pays much better. At the cost of self respect.

43. now thats really rotten taking advantage of people..tell her to get a job if she approches u ,and do not give her any money!

44. Peter Amato | March 1, 2014 at 3:58 pm |

I hope I dont see her down here in Warren Mi, the cops down here dont play around.

45. Tricia Lyman Wilson | March 1, 2014 at 4:04 pm |

I suspect they (she's not the only one) do it, because they make money. If she didn't she wouldn't do it. It's her job if you think about it.

46. What she is doing is fraud. The police should handle it unless there is no law on the books. The city, county, or state needs to address that.

47. A couple of years ago my husband saw someone at the exit off I-94 begging for money to feed his kids because he was homeless. Then when my husband passed the area a couple of hours later, the same guy was getting into a brand-new, expensive SUV a couple of blocks away and drove off.

48. I also talked to him as I am a vet, last time I told him I knew he wasn't a vet and he just hung his head, as he should. I work at the VA and there is a wonderful program for the homeless any legit vet should not be begging for money

49. Heather O'Brien | March 1, 2014 at 4:30 pm |

Mike Sarnowski no that's not the one in talking about…both of these guys are older…one in his 60-70s and the other in his 50-60s

50. Heather O'Brien | March 1, 2014 at 4:31 pm |

These ones don't claim to be vets…they don't even hold signs..just walk around and stand in places

51. Heather O'Brien | March 1, 2014 at 4:32 pm |

The one on N Euclid sleeps in a dumpster where I used to work.

52. Sherrie Van Houten | March 1, 2014 at 4:42 pm |

And you don't think that those are scams, too? Come on.

53. Cortney Malenfant | March 1, 2014 at 4:44 pm |

My question is, where are her kids? If you look at her fb page she obviously has at least one, and talks about a second one. But the article says the hotel she's staying at says she doesn't have kids. If no one has seen her kids and they're not in idaho with her family, where are they?

54. Jeff Miller | March 1, 2014 at 5:01 pm |

It is your own fault you are dumb. Im a veteran and see other so called, "veterans" begging for money. If they are a veteran and need help then the VA will help. Only way the VA wont help is if they were dishonorably discharged. If so, they don't deserve the right to be called a veteran in the first place. Don't be dumb people stop giving your money to people they don't deserve it. All of that time they spend begging for money, they could be getting a job. You want to help them offer them a job and see what they say. Mostly likely they will say no thanks or give you a bulls**t story .

55. Of course they are.

56. Jessire Shina Guerin | March 1, 2014 at 5:12 pm |

I dont give people $ cuz I work for an assistance program. N if they need help they can get it. If they dont qualify 1) they dont need it 2) they did something to make them ineligible 3) if they have kids n cant care for them even the Basic needs then CPS needs to get involved. There is a difference between between poverty n neglect. There is help for poverty n there is intervention for neglect!

57. Jennifer Gross | March 1, 2014 at 5:13 pm |

Pat Righi Hemker is this who you helped?

58. Sara Reid Scott | March 1, 2014 at 5:20 pm |

I was told she is a frequent flyer at a local methadone clinic.

59. Jason Swick | March 1, 2014 at 5:21 pm |

Ya know, I've given money to ppl standing out in the freezing cold with signs that they lost their job, looking to work to feed their kids. The way I look at it is this: they could be scamming and going to use the money for drugs or alcohol, but what if they are truly in need? I'm not going to let the fear of someone "getting one over on me" suppress the kindness in my heart. I'm in a position to help, and even if they are scamming, they're standing in the freezing cold. As someone who is doing well, I can't ignore people who are not. So fool me once shame on me. But for those people truly in need that I've purchased food for, that I've given clothes or blankets too, & that I've given money to, maybe I've made a small difference or helped through a difficult time. If 9 out of 10 times I was scammed, that 1 time was worth it.

60. Randi Witkovsky | March 1, 2014 at 5:24 pm |

You're right! Thanks.

61. Looks like her plan came to a end!! Disgusting!!!

62. I seen a man standing at the same corner on Tittabawasse and Bay Rd by payless holding a similar if not same sign just last weekend.

63. DeeAnne Muz | March 1, 2014 at 5:53 pm |

Brian L. Thompson ….shes been in Mt Pleasat too

64. DeeAnne Muz | March 1, 2014 at 5:58 pm |

Someone who knew her but apparently severed the friendship made a post yesterday on the original facebook post that was started. She said her kids were removed & possibly in foster care via Luthern Services. She & the last baby she had both tested positive for 2 diff kinds of drugs. Thats why her kids were removed & placed in fostercare. This young lady who posted that info warned….stay away. She is a scammer & an addict as is her so called husband. Thats what I read.

65. Brian L. Thompson | March 1, 2014 at 5:58 pm |

DeeAnne Muz Thank you for that information.

66. Jessica Duranczyk | March 1, 2014 at 6:01 pm |

Prolly her husband. They scam together. They have been seen from Oscoda to Flint.

67. Tiffany Carbeno | March 1, 2014 at 6:02 pm |

What if she is a victim of sex trafficking and is being forced to do these things? Perhaps she needs a different kind of help but can't ask for it.

68. Brian L. Thompson | March 1, 2014 at 6:17 pm |

She in no way fits the profile of a person being trafficked for sex. The Michigan Human Trafficking Task Force at MSU is the only one of its kind in the nation. You can get excellent information about that particular issue here: http://www.humantrafficking.msu.edu/

69. Becky Boensch | March 1, 2014 at 6:17 pm |

Don't pass out money ever..give her some prozac

70. I seen her in West Branch by Walmart!!

71. I met a guy once that did some painting for a lady that lived by me and he was there because of a "will work for food sign". Neighbor lady put him to work. When he was finished and she paid him off, he asked for a ride back out to a busy corner. Told me he usually made as much as 150 a day standing on a good corner. So that says a lot. While I don't approve, I'd rather they stood on a corner asking for hand-outs than break into my house looking for something to sell to get extra cash.

72. I've seen here near my work in Saginaw! Shari Palmer check this out…she was on the corner on Davenport that one day!!!

73. You have to do it on your fb name…in your account detail

74. There is an older vet that holds a sign in town that is for real. Asking for food, clothes, warm blankets..etc..just fyi..

75. Funny how you catch people that beg for money with face book accounts regularly used or on cell phones. If you can afford to have and do these things then you are not in need!

76. Julie Jacobs Ryan | March 1, 2014 at 8:06 pm |

I've talked to her. She is in no way fearful of what she is doing or why.

77. JillAnne Gorm | March 1, 2014 at 8:31 pm |

And she is still standing at the side of streets begging for money. No police dept has arrested her nor questioned her and her real name is known. Seriously

78. I wonder if she is being trafficked and the man she is with is her trafficker. Maybe not, but even women who appear convincing and seem to be acting on their own may often be protecting their trafficker.

79. I have talked to Tim Braun about panhandlers in Saginaw Township & all we have to is call the police & tell them that cars that are stopping are causing a traffic hazzard & they have to stop doing it. Sadly it isn't against the law & we have to stop trusting them.

80. This women needs a real job and maybe a psych eval.

81. Brian L. Thompson | March 1, 2014 at 9:06 pm |

If Saginaw does not have an ordinance prohibiting panhandling on the books, then this would be a good time to get the ball rolling on it. There are multiple organizations that will help true people in need.

82. Brian L. Thompson They apparently tried to before & nothing seemed to work out. It really was amazing to me that I was told to tell the police of obstructing traffic as the only recourse.

83. THAT IS SAD OTHER HOMELESS PEOPLE ARE REALLY HUNGRY COLD IN NO JOB SHE MAKE PEOPLE NOT WANNA FEED THE REALHOMELESS #TRUE FACTS

84. Carrie Vesterfelt | March 1, 2014 at 9:36 pm |

MIDLAND as well..her and he boy toy!!!!

85. Carrie Vesterfelt | March 1, 2014 at 9:37 pm |

*her

86. Kayla Palmer-Murphy | March 1, 2014 at 9:39 pm |

I helped this woman in November she was standing outside of Payless on Euclid in bay city she told me that her boyfriend was stabbed and in the hospital and that she and her daughter had no money and needed $80 to remain at the hotel they were staying at. I asked where her daughter was and she said with a woman she didn't really know at the hotel….. I thought something was up then and offered her a ride to the hotel she declined and I left her with some groceries and have been praying for her and her family and will continue to do so.

87. Wow… slow news day huh? People, if you want to be a good Samaritan, donate money to St. Jude, Red Cross or your local shelter. Find out more information about them -there are many legit organizations and shelters in your community that can help homeless citizens (especially women) to prevent you from being scammed by a stranger. I feel this situation is an example of 'what would you do?' because if she looked different or wasn't attractive she wouldn't have been able to be as sucessful. SMH

88. Skank bitch. I will help an old vet…not these young people in good enoigh shape to work..maybe she will get hit by a semi full of dildoes ..problem solved.

89. Tanya Bannerman | March 1, 2014 at 10:12 pm |

I can't speak for others but I myself do not judge people for their attractiveness before I help them. Justin saw this lady Thursday when he ran into bay city.

90. Brian L. Thompson | March 1, 2014 at 10:24 pm |

Patrick J. Manning That is surprising. I know in Chicago they have some pretty strict laws pertaining to that.

91. She garnered more sympathy because she was a pretty young girl. If she was a man, or an older adult she wouldn't have gotten away with it for so long, that's all i'm saying.

92. Brian L. Thompson | March 1, 2014 at 10:31 pm |

Thank you for that information. Will update the article.

93. Brian L. Thompson | March 1, 2014 at 10:41 pm |

Others have wondered as such also. However, she in no way fits the profile of a person being trafficked for sex. She was arrested 11 months ago for petty theft in Idaho. If she were being trafficked, she had ample opportunity to make it known to authorities then.

Too many have encountered this person to suspect that she is up to no good. Especially with the varying stories that she has given so many.

94. Brian L. Thompson | March 1, 2014 at 10:44 pm |

The article has been updated with this information. Thank you.

95. Brian L. Thompson I am familiar with the Task Force, thanks for sharing the link. And while I agree with you she's PROBABLY acting as a scam artist, it would not be at all uncommon for a trafficked woman not to disclose to law enforcement that she is being trafficked, even when strong assurances of safety and rescue are being offered. There is often a strong psychological attachment, loyalty, and fear (terror) that forms between the trafficked person and her trafficker.

96. Brian L. Thompson | March 1, 2014 at 10:47 pm |

DeeAnne Muz I have updated the article to reflect your tip. Thank you.

97. Brian L. Thompson | March 1, 2014 at 10:51 pm |

Julie Elliott-Eickenroth True

98. Jillian Rose | March 1, 2014 at 10:53 pm |

She travels all over MI and she's a joke! She's been in and out of jail numerous times both in MI and Idaho. She's a piece of work who's been seen driving a nearly brand new vehicle, she's a pathological liar, and scum making this city trashy. There's a guy who claims he's a vet, my ex who worked at the VA offered to help and discovered he's a liar also, not a vet and gets SSI/SSD.

99. DeeAnne Muz | March 1, 2014 at 11:11 pm |

Brian L. Thompson ..I have not noted much today…nobody i have seen posting of seeing her. However, i did note on a post somewhere from earlier today when this was shared that said she had been umm…removed from the streets?..You do understand what I am meaning? But I have no clue if that is true. Was said it was 675 & Tittabawassee by one person and another stated they had seen 2 female police officers with her "pulled' over and outside around the same time frame. Sadly enough, there has been so much chatter, i cannot even begin to locate where or on whose post I saw it from.

100. Brian L. Thompson | March 1, 2014 at 11:14 pm |

DeeAnne Muz I did see that but have no verification of such. I just updated the article to reflect that she has been seen in Mt. Pleasant also.

101. Kayley Nichol | March 1, 2014 at 11:20 pm |

Usually when people are trapped as a sex traffic victim they are not out in the open like this only because the "owner" is worried his "property" will be caught or run off. This lady knows what she's doing and she's been ran out of other towns in Northern Michigan. She even used to be in a town I used to live in. She knows what she's doing but she does have a bad meth problem.

Comments are closed.