Entering Rehab

Share This Information With Others

A friend who needs love and support will enter drug rehab this week. Please help drug-rehab-2us by sending much needed encouragement his way. Keith posted to Facebook today:

After all is said and done… I’ve tried it my way. That didn’t work. Now handing it over to others.
It’s time for rehab. Start detox Thursday… can’t wait till it’s all over and I feel like the real person again. — feeling scared.

Let’s show him that he is not alone in his journey. Post your encouragement to him in the comments section below.  He has no idea that this is being done for him. Lets see how many Share’s, Likes and Positive Comments we can get for him.

Please share this article by copying and pasting the provided link to your status on Facebook or click on the Facebook ‘Like‘ icon below:  http://wp.me/p2jhhE-DR

14 Comments on "Entering Rehab"

1. keith prayers are coming your way you are not alone hang in there and keep your faith in god he will bring you through this

2. Brian L. Thompson | March 15, 2014 at 11:39 am |

Rita Badaloni Hodges: The Serenity Show supports and encourages your friend in his decision. May he take God with him for strength and guidance in giving him hope and faith in doing the next right thing. http://www.blogtalkradio.com/ritahodges

3. Brian L. Thompson | March 15, 2014 at 10:55 am |

From Diana Cole: You can do this. Be strong.

4. Brian L. Thompson | March 15, 2014 at 10:53 am |

From Candy Jones Monroe: Go Keith Go !!! You can do this !! You are bigger and stronger than your problem at hand !! May you shine bright and come out shiner brighter at the end of this journey !! Will be praying for you and wishing you well !!

5. Devon Richardson | March 15, 2014 at 9:14 am |

Put yourself around clean people after and you will do just fine.Proud of you

6. Devon Richardson | March 15, 2014 at 9:09 am |

Past is the.past. You can have a great life. You are worth so much more and you can do this.

7. Brian L. Thompson | March 15, 2014 at 5:03 am |

From Gigi Jensen: With all that you are , remember you can do this!

8. Congratulations on your first step to a new life! So proud of you, I recently took a friend to detox whose been an addict of something for almost 40yrs, doc just keeps changing! She is so much happier now, still has work to do, but she is sober! Know that you are not alone we are all here cheering you on and praying for you!

9. Alanna Fannin | March 15, 2014 at 12:54 am |

U r a very brave person. Keep ur head up and keep moving forward. Be proud if urself. I am proud of u. Bless u and u r n my prayers to getthrough this and to be well.

10. Shannon Dawn | March 15, 2014 at 12:40 am |

Keith, you are stronger than you think you are! Just take it day by day and keep the faith and soon you will be where you want to be……All my best with lots of hugs, Shannon

11. Brian L. Thompson | March 15, 2014 at 12:22 am |

Keith, we hope that this shows you that you are not alone in your journey.

12. I've been there. Its pretty damn scary.. gettin clean is by far the hardest thing I've ever done. But its the best. Its made me a better person through it

13. Patricia Kendrick | March 15, 2014 at 12:11 am |

The first step may be the hardest to take,so be proud you are taking it. Be strong and best wishes for your recovery.

14. Don't be scared be proud!!

Comments are closed.