Grand Blanc Father is Still Missing

UPDATE !  Mr. Simpson has been found ! http://t.co/Y1OSG6E0fL

***

GRAND BLANC, MI – James Simpson is still missing this Tuesday morning. James was last seen on March 21st in downtown James SimpsonFlint, Michigan. His son Tim states that Mr. Simpson suffers from mental illness.  It is possible that James could have been without his medication prior to his disappearance

Mr. Simpson’s sister went to pick him up in downtown Flint but she was unable to locate him. He does not have a car.

He may not know where he is and will be afraid or frightened of strangers. He may run away if approached.

A missing person’s report has been filed with the Grand Blanc Township Police.

Description:

• Age: 60 yrs old
  • Height: 6ft tall
  • Weight: 240 lbs
  • Other Features:  James is missing a left lateral tooth. He has Gray curly hair. Mr. Simpson walks slightly hunched because of back problems. His nose has a deviated septum.

It is Imperative that this information be ‘Shared‘ to as many people as possible and as quickly as possible to find James. Share this article on Facebook by clicking on thefbelow or you can copy and paste this link to your status:  http://t.co/6H9cEhlUCi

You are welcome to download a flyer to distribute of James also.

Share This Information With Others

33 Comments on "Grand Blanc Father is Still Missing"

1. I live in same apt complex as Jim & he also rides a bike as well as walks.

2. Praying he is found safe and that a good person will help him find his way bk home : )

3. Has anyone checked the behavioral health units at Mclaren or Hurley??? Hope he's ok and found safe!

4. Correct phone number for GB Township Police 810-424-2611.

5. Brian L. Thompson | March 29, 2014 at 8:34 pm |

Thank you Susan. Will get that changed on the article.

6. Susan Dunavan | March 29, 2014 at 8:56 pm |

I will be praying he will be found safe!

7. Tim Simpson | March 29, 2014 at 9:19 pm |

Thank you all for your prayers and thoughts. All mental health facilities, shelters and jails have been checked.

8. Michigan Watchman | March 29, 2014 at 10:27 pm |

Shared in Alpena

9. He's a customer at the store I wk at on Hill Rd

10. Nancy S. Telling | March 29, 2014 at 10:42 pm |

Shared SW Detroit

11. I was born in Flint. Living in Fl.. I will pray for this man to be found . He deserves to get help with his illness. This is disturbing to me and many others. Too many are ignored and left to disappear, will have hope for more , Tim, for your Dad.

12. Prayers to your family

13. Dianne Yocum-Weishaupt | March 30, 2014 at 1:06 am |

I put this on Carriage Town Ministries Facebook page….maybe by covering all of the churches and homeless shelters downtown he'll be found…

Is it possible he is trying to walk home or to someone else's home?

14. Mary McComb Hopkins | March 30, 2014 at 1:08 am |

shared

15. Brian L. Thompson | March 30, 2014 at 1:37 am |

via his son Tim: All mental health facilities, shelters and jails have been checked.

16. Brian L. Thompson | March 30, 2014 at 1:38 am |

Very very nice of you Dianne. Thank you for that !

17. Jamie Urbina | March 30, 2014 at 5:45 am |

Shared praying for a safe and happy outcome

18. Sending prayers to all that he will be found and found safe.

19. there was a minor error on the original flyer, a space got between the i & n in the word "information" so it appeared i nformation, I posted a corrected version on Twitter, feel free to download and use: https://twitter.com/MissingCases/status/450275569465176064/photo/1/large

20. Ron Walczak | March 30, 2014 at 3:26 pm |

Emergency!!! PLEASE SHARE!! 1971 DAVISON Grad James (Jim) Simpson has been missing since March 24th. Anyone with information is asked to call the Grand Blanc Police Department at (810) 424-2611, 911 or his son Tim at (810) 820-0916.

21. Hey Timmy I am spreading flyers that uncle mike brought too us buddy ! We are praying for a safe return home and we will be thinking of all of you ! If you need and thing my phone number is on my facebook page 810-252-8645 love ya cousin!

22. Hi Tim..I spoke to you earlier today..I myself check CTM, and My Brothers Keeper shelter, and asked around the riverfront area…Ill be in the dwntwn area, and most likely I'll be around some..less desirable areas…Ill keep eyes n ears peeled, and ask all I encounter..Prayers n thoughts are with ya'll…

23. Hoping you find your dad and my friend Jim. I worked with Jim for several years at the truck plant. I've been retired a few yrs now and lost contact with him but hope and pray he's found safe.

24. Thank you so much.

25. Prayers to your family.

26. Did you check Tent City where the homeless live over by the old Chevy in the Hole area. Also if the cops took him to Hurley and he is on a 5 day involuntary Psych Hold unless you go to the Psych floor they are bound by law not to release his name. Same with McLaren Pysch. You will have to visit in person.

27. Brian L. Thompson | April 3, 2014 at 1:33 pm |

James Simpson has been found !

28. Hope he has been found and returned safely to his family!! **PRAYERS WITH YOU ALL**

29. Brian L. Thompson | April 4, 2014 at 8:25 am |