12 Yr Old Runaway Missing From Saginaw

Share This Information With Others

10:30am – Click link: Hope Jackson Taken into Custody

***

SAGINAW, MI – Tonya Jackson is searching for her runaway 12 year old Hope Marie Jackson 5daughter. Her daughter has been missing for over 40 hours now.

Her name is Hope Marie Jackson. She ran away from home on 04/07/2014 (yesterday) between 1:00 and 3:00am. She is probably somewhere in the Bridgeport/Spaulding area where her home is at. Her hair is much shorter now than in this picture.

04/08/2014 1:15pm:  Word was just received that she could be headed to the Detroit area.

Hope Marie Jackson 3Description:

• Age: 12 yrs old
  • Height:  4ft 11
  • Weight: 93 lbs

Other Features:  Hope Marie Jackson has a dark, kidney shaped birth mark on the upper, outside portion of her left arm.

If anyone has information concerning this child, please contact Tonya Jackson  at 989-401-5595 or Bridge Port State Police at (989)-495-5555.

You are also welcome to download a flyer to distribute of Hope.  The flyer  is graciously provided by missingcases.com.

It is Imperative that this information be ‘Shared‘ to as many people as possible and as quickly as possible to find Hope. Share this article on Facebook by clicking on thefbelow or you can copy and paste this link to your status: http://t.co/9YOzMaEvVR

38 Comments on "12 Yr Old Runaway Missing From Saginaw"

1. Kenzie Rae | April 9, 2014 at 1:04 pm |

Darling darling. I should have clarified: to those asking where the parents were. I can see how you misunderstood what I was saying. My comment wasn't directed at her per se, but was in reference to her statement.

2. Douglas Clore | April 9, 2014 at 11:49 am |

Kenzie Rae obviously YOU are the one being critical, as Serena said nothing of the sort

3. I'm not judging the parents. A person made the comment where is the mom and dad when she disappeared.she disappeared in the middle of the nighto they were in bed

4. Kimberly Hillenbrand | April 9, 2014 at 3:36 am |

Any updates on this recently?

5. Praying for her safe return home in Jesus name!

6. I PRAY SHE RETURN HOME SAFETLY…LORD KNOW SHE HAS NO CLUE WHAT LIFE WOULD TRULY BE LIKE WITHOUT HER TRUE FAMILY.

7. I hope she is found safe! I also ran away when I was a kid. It put my family through a lot of grief. Hope , go home!

8. Doris Griffith | April 9, 2014 at 12:50 am |

She has alot shorter hair now above her shoulders.

9. Doris Griffith | April 9, 2014 at 12:48 am |

She didnt leave until sunday night early monday morning around 1:30am.

10. Makayla Demers | April 9, 2014 at 12:19 am |

I really hope she comes home. Or that someone finds her.
    We all miss u!

11. How dare you judge someone going through hell. God forbid it ever happens to you. Pray for these people. Don't criticize.

12. Amy FarrahFowler Vega | April 8, 2014 at 11:34 pm |

I highly recommend that you contact the authorities and let them know. It might not have been her, but you never know.

13. Melissa Sharp-Welchner | April 8, 2014 at 11:09 pm |

I ran away once while my parents were asleep….. I snuck out in the middle of the night.

14. Doris Griffith | April 8, 2014 at 10:21 pm |

My daughters best friend. Still nothing. She is still gone. Everyone please say a prayer for her safe return please. Everyone is very worried.

15. Brian L. Thompson | April 8, 2014 at 9:28 pm |

I did not realize when the article was updated that the Spaulding Police telephone # was deleted due to formatting. That has been corrected

16. Megan O'Brien | April 8, 2014 at 9:24 pm |

Why are we contacting the mother and not the police?

17. Deborah K Yates | April 8, 2014 at 9:15 pm |

Dont judge the parents, kids find ways to deceive parents with help from others.. They need support not criticism…what if this was your child?

18. Brian L. Thompson | April 8, 2014 at 8:03 pm |

DeeAnne Muz She was picked up on Wabash last night

19. Brian L. Thompson | April 8, 2014 at 7:59 pm |

DeeAnne Muz will see if I can get the general area info. Hold on

20. DeeAnne Muz | April 8, 2014 at 7:59 pm |

Brian L. Thompson …think i just got the answer to this..my youngest was friends with her when we lived in Saginaw…she just kind of gave me the location…I think anyways.

21. DeeAnne Muz | April 8, 2014 at 7:58 pm |

Brian L. Thompson …can you provide info as to where in Saginaw she took off from?

22. Brian L. Thompson | April 8, 2014 at 7:49 pm |

Better photos are now posted of Hope.

23. I hope she us found soon. Some one asked where were the parents well sounds like she took off while she should have been in bed.

24. lets hope they find her..and she gets back home safe

25. Brian L. Thompson | April 8, 2014 at 6:56 pm |

look at the flyer that is attached to this article

26. Brian L. Thompson | April 8, 2014 at 6:55 pm |

Diane Linton The girl slipped out at like 2 or 3 in the morning.

27. hope she is found too….gezzzzz..where was the mother or father?…should of been over seeing where and what she was up too….

28. Prudy Adams Bannick | April 8, 2014 at 5:58 pm |

Yes there are better Pictures!! Go to facebook.com/missingcases

29. Gail Harris Kimball | April 8, 2014 at 5:29 pm |

Is there a better picture of her?

30. Holly Urband | April 8, 2014 at 4:38 pm |

I saw a young girl very similar looking walking with a book bag on her back @ the corner of State Park & Wilder on Sun evening around dusk. She was looking around like she wasn't sure which way to go She turned east on wilder.

31. Brian L. Thompson | April 8, 2014 at 3:20 pm |

I personally spoke with her mother this morning and that was the information that was provided.

32. I hope she is found soon! How do they know for sure she ran away??

33. my prayers are with the family for the return of there daughter