The incident happened around 10 p.m. Tuesday, October 21, 2014. The woman’s clothes were ripped and she was taken to the hospital, according to the report.
According to police, the 25-year-old woman arrived home to find she was locked out of her apartment. Unable to contact her roommate, the woman decided to walk to the grocery store, cutting through a back alley. It was there the woman noticed a man, standing about 20 feet away from her, she told police.
When the woman turned her back to close a fence gate, the man grabbed her from behind, police said. The woman tried to fight him off, but was beaten and raped before the assailant took off on foot.
- Racial Identification: White Male
- Age: 35 and 40 years old and is said to have a “baby face.”
- Height: 6ft tall
- Hair: Short, light-colored hair
- Clothing: He was wearing a yellow shirt with black writing, black cargo pants and bright yellow shoes with black and blue coloring.
- Further Description: He has a clean-cut appearance and a toned, muscular body, described as similar to a swimmer’s build.
Anyone with information is asked to call the Wyandotte police at 734-324-4405 or you can submit an ANONYMOUS tip to Crime Stoppers.