Construction of a new 205,000-square foot “global resource center” next to the Fox Theater complex is set to begin in the early spring of 2015 and be completed by the end of 2016.
“This state-of-the-art headquarters campus will create a collaborative workspace that helps us continue to attract, train and retain the top talent and franchisees we need to continue our explosive growth and better serve our customers around the world,” said David Scrivano, president and CEO of Little Caesars.
Little Caesars headquarters moved to downtown Detroit in 1989 in its renovated space at the Fox Theater. A new 8-story office tower next door will more than double the size of the Little Caesars pizza headquarters campus.
- An overhead bridge and walkway over Columbia Street, connecting the Fox with the new Little Caesars Global Resource Center
- Space for 600 additional high-skill jobs to be brought to Detroit in the next decade
- A flagship Little Caesars Pizza storefront on Woodward Avenue
- A Columbia Street neighborhood to be activated with retail and green space
- Innovation kitchens
- An auditorium, meeting rooms and child care facility
- Training facilities for franchisees, crew and employees
The new building is part the $650 million downtown district that includes the new Red Wings arena scheduled to open for the 2017-2018 NHL season.