Soo I-500 Race Results for 2016: Click here
SAULT, STE, MARIE, MI – The 47th annual 2015 Soo I-500 race in Sault Ste. Marie was brought to a halt due to poor visibility from weather conditions for the racers at lap 282.
The Christian Bros. Racing Team of Arctic Cat employees Brian Dick and Wesley Selby were declared the winners of the Soo I-500 after poor visibility halted the race. Conditions only deteriorated further after the race was stopped.
The top 10 final results of the race are as follows:
1. #15 Christian Bros Arctic Cat driven by Dick/Selby
2. #21 Cadarette Collision Arctic Cat driven by Dewald/Lian/Miaskoch
3. #74 Bunke Racing Polaris driven by Bunke/Christiansen/Bunke
4. #537 Bunke Racing Polaris driven by Faust/Kindle/Faust/Hetteen/Kadlec
5. # 32 Piche Performance Polaris driven by Young/Ball/Vermeersch
6. #02 Team Blu entry driven by Potter/Hicks
7. #14 Beard Motorsports/Gentz Racing entry driven by Davidson/Gentz/Kolbus
8. #52 Christian Bros. Arctic Cat entry driven by Simmons/Herfindahl
9. #3 XLT Engineering Polaris driven by Davidson/Hjelle/Carsen
10. #5 LMB Speedshop Polaris piloted by Bouman/Bouman