OAKLAND COUNTY, MI – MDOT has issued a traffic advisory for I-75 in Oakland County from October 30th, 2015 to November 2nd, 2015.
Major weekend construction projects are scheduled. Drivers should expect delays in the following areas:
- North I-75 from M-59 to University Drive will have two lanes closed Fri 9 am-3pm. And two lanes closed Sunday 5 am-6pm.
- Chrysler Drive ramp to north I-75 and University will be closed Sat 5 am-1 pm.
- South I-75 from M-24 (Lapeer Rd) to Chrysler Drive will have two lanes closed Sat 11 am-6pm. And one lane closed Sat 6 pm-Sun 5 am. Three lanes closed Sun 5 am-6 pm for construction.
- East University Drive ramp to south I-75 will have ramp closed Sun 5 am-6pm.
- North I-75 to east University Dr will remain closed through Sun 6 pm.
All of this and additional information is available at MICHIGAN.GOV/DRIVE AND free MiDrive app at Apple/Google. Remember that construction is ever changing & weather dependent. Check MiDrive before heading out.