6 Killed by Carbon Monoxide Poisoning in Fenton

Share This Information With Others
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  

FENTON, MI – A family of six was discovered dead in their home on Sunday, February 21st, 2016 in Fenton from what is believed to be from carbon monoxide poisoning.police

A grandparent went to the home to do a welfare check on the family when they had not been heard from.  That is when the family was discovered dead in the house.

The bodies of the two adults and four children, three boys and a girl, whose ages are 2, 4, 7, and 11, were found in the Stony Brook condominium neighborhood. That is near Linden Rd.

The area had experienced a power outage on Friday.  Power was restored to the area on Saturday.

A generator was found inside the house.

The last time anyone heard from the family was 9:30 p.m Friday night.