DETROIT, MI – It appears that someone has heard something incorrectly or they are trying to cause mass hysteria and panic by having put out a message concerning bottled water being poisoned and that people have died from that in Richmond.
After multiple searches across the internet, nothing can even come close to what the message states is happening or has happened.
This is yet another myth that people need to stop passing around on Facebook.
Some are not wise enough to know that there is no actual problem and take the note at face value or they do not have the skills to do an in depth search on the internet to find out if information like this is true or false.
Sharing of this lie can be stopped by deleting it and not passing it on to others. Instead you are asked to share this article with those who have been spreading this most recent myth. You can share this article by using the social media icons below or copy this link and place it where you would like others to see the information: https://bit.ly/2uajD0J
There is no threat to the community or the public at large concerning this situation.