MOUNT CLEMENS, MI – Perry Rouse Jr. who was wanted in the block party murder case in Mount Clemens has been arrested.
On Saturday July 7th, 2018, Perry Bernard Rouse Jr., 25-years-old, was taken into custody by the United States Marshal Service Great Lakes Task Force just outside of Chicago.
Rouse was located at a Motel 6 in Harvey, IL. and was taken into custody without incident. Rouse will be housed at the Chicago Police Department until his extradition to Macomb County. Harvey located is about 30 minutes south of Chicago.
Perry Rouse was wanted for the murder of Charlie McGowan, 24-years-old, of Clinton Township, on Thursday July 5th, 2018, at approximately 12:20am. He was also wanted for the non-fatal shooting of a woman at the same party. The second victim is a 26 year old woman out of Clinton Township who was sitting inside of a car when she was hit by gunfire. She was treated for her injuries.
Perry Rouse is facing the following charges:
1. Homicide – Murder First Degree – Premeditated (life felony)
2. Weapons – Felony Firearm (2 year felony)
3. Weapons – Firearms – Possession by Felon (5 year felony)
4. Weapons – Felony Firearm (2 year felony)
5. Assault With Intent to Murder (life felony)
Further information will be released on 7/9/18.