[Best_Wordpress_Gallery id=”25″ gal_title=”West Virginia Microtel Arrests”]
BECKLEY, WV – Three from Detroit were arrested at a hotel during a raid for their alleged sales of Heroin and Oxycodone.
The Beckley-Raleigh County Drug and Violent Crime Task Force comprised of law enforcement officers from the Beckley Police Department, Raleigh County Sheriff’s Office and the West Virginia State Police, along with members of the ATF Task Force executed a search warrant at hotel room of the Microtel Inn, located at 2130 Harper Road, in Beckley, after several heroin purchases were made at that location on Thursday, March 7th, 2019.
The search warrant led to the arrest of two males and one female from the Detroit
The three from Detroit who were arrested have been identified as Javon Lampkin, 21-years-old, was charged with Delivery of Heroin. Marshell Pope, 47-years-old, was charged with being a Prohibited Person in Possession of a Firearm. Mannie Terry, 32-years-old, was charged with Possession of Oxycodone with Intent to Deliver.
All three are being held in the Southern Regional Jail. Bonds for Javon Lampkin and Mannie Terry were set at $50,000 each. Marshell Pope’s bond was set at $5,000.
Based on records from the Michigan Department of Corrections, Mannie Terry was on probation at the time of his arrest. He has previous convictions starting back to 2006 for:
- Motor Vehicle – Unlawful Use
- Controlled Substance-Possess Analogues
- 2 Counts of Asslt w/Int Gr Bod Hrm Less Murder
- Controlled Substance-Possession Of Marijuana
- Weapons – Carrying Concealed
- Controlled Substance-Possess Narcotic/Cocaine < 25 Grams
- Weapons – Firearms – Possession by Felon
- Controlled Substance-Delivery/Manf., Nar/Coc <50 Grams