DETROIT, MI – The Marijuana Regulatory Agency (MRA) is facilitating a stakeholder workgroup to discuss and provide suggestions on the regulatory topic of the Emergency Adult-Use Marijuana Rules.
The workgroup will take place following the Marijuana Regulatory Agency’s (MRA) public meeting at the Cadillac Place in Detroit on August 29, 2019 from 1:00-3:00 p.m.
Individuals interested in participating in the Marijuana Regulatory Agency (MRA) workgroup must send an email to MRA-Legal@michigan.gov with the following information:
- WORKGROUP in the subject line of the email
- The body of the email must contain the following information:
- Your name, mailing address, email address, and phone number
- Occupation or job title and the name of the employer or organization that you are affiliated with
- A brief explanation (no more than 150 words) detailing your qualifications for inclusion in the stakeholder workgroup. Please do not include attachments with your email.
The Agency will consider all email requests that meet these requirements, and any additional relevant information in selecting participants for this workgroup. Requests and inquiries made via telephone or to other MRA contacts will not be accepted.
The deadline to email your request to participate in this workgroup is Wednesday, July 31, 2019 at 9:00 AM. Selected individuals will be notified directly by the MRA. Workgroup participants will be announced by Tuesday, August 8, 2019.
The purpose of this workgroup is to gather information only. To that end, the MRA is seeking input on the regulatory topic of Emergency Adult-Use Marijuana Rules. All interested members of the public – whether selected to participate in the workgroups or not – will be able to participate in the permanent rule-making process that includes public review and comment.