PONTIAC, MI – On Wednesday January 13th, 2021, at 9:47am, Oakland County Sheriff Deputies and Star EMS responded to D‘Anton’s Coney Island located at 411 W. Huron Street on the report of a man who was found dead inside of a vehicle.
The complainant, the deceased subject’s friend, reported that he and a family member had been unable to locate the victim. They searched the area and located the 25-year-old man dead inside a vehicle at the restaurant. The victim has been identified as Antonio Allen-Marquise Munson of Waterford.
Deputies and Star EMS arrived on the scene. Antonio Munson was obviously deceased and beyond help as he had sustained a gunshot wound. Paramedics sent telemetry to a physician at McLaren Oakland Hospital who pronounced the victim as deceased.
The OCSO Forensic Science Laboratory, an Investigator from the Oakland County Medical Examiner’s Office and detectives arrived on scene and began their respective investigations.
The Medical Examiner’s Office conducted an autopsy on the victim and it was determined that he died from a single gunshot wound.
During the investigation as suspect was developed and arrested. That suspect is identified as Bryan Maurice Wilson also known as Anthony Randolph Wilson, 30-years-old, also of Waterford Township.
Bryan Wilson has been in custody in the Oakland County Jail since the discovery of the homicide of Antonio Munson. He was being held on unrelated outstanding warrants.
Bryan Wilson has a Criminal History with Convictions that include:
- 2007-Fleeing Police, Possession of Controlled Substance
- 2007-Possession of Controlled Substance
- 2008-Delivery of Controlled Substance
- 2008-Carrying Concealed Weapon, driving while License Suspended
- 2015-Fleeing Police Third Offense, Assault and Resisting Police, driving while License Suspended
Wilson is now facing new charges that include:
- Ct1. Homicide-Open Murder-Life Felony
- Ct2. Possession of Firearm in the Commission of felony-2 Year Felony
- Ct3. Weapons-Firearm-Possession by a Felon-5 Year Felony
- Ct4. Possession of Firearm in the Commission of felony-2 Year Felony
Bryan Wilson was arraigned on Saturday January 23rd, 2021 in front of Magistrate Morad at the Oakland County Jail. Mr. Wilson’s bond was denied at that time. His next court date, the PCC hearing is scheduled for February 4, 2021 at 1:30 and his preliminary hearing is scheduled for February 11th, 2021 at 9:00.