PONTIAC, MI – On Thursday February 4th, 2021, Todd Alan Szyszkowski was arraigned in the stabbing death of 27-year-old Dustin Marion-Ray Little, of Pontiac and the non-fatal stabbing of a 59-year-old man, also of Pontiac.
Todd Szyszkowski is now facing charges of:
- Ct1. Homicide-Murder First Degree-Life felony
- Ct2. Assault with Intent to Murder-Life felony or any number of years
- Ct3. Robbery-Armed- Life felony or any number of years
The two victims were severely injured when Todd Szyszkowski allegedly attacked them with a Machete and then a steak knife. As a result, Dustin Little died on Tuesday February 2nd, 2021, at approximately 5:15 am, in the City of Pontiac for the wounds that Szyszkowski inflicted on him. All of this was fueled by the suspect wanting to purchase drugs.
The 59-year-old victim stated to deputies that Todd Szyszkowski came to his residence to purchase prescription narcotics and became enraged when he couldn’t get them.
The suspect had previously faced charges of:
- 1993-Ordiance Violation-Pled-Westland PD
- 1994-Ordiance Violation-Pled-Waterford PD
- 1995-Larceny-Guilty-Canton PD
- 1995-Breaking & Entering -Pled-Livonia PD
- 1997-Larceny-Pled-Detroit PD
- 1997-Larceny-Pled-Wayne Police Department
- 1999-Larceny-Guilty-Westland PD
- 2004-Criminal Sexual Conduct 3rd-Guilty-Westland PD
- 2017-Retail Fraud 2nd-Pled-Waterford PD
- At the time of his arrest he also had two outstanding felony warrants, one out of the Waterford Twp. Police Department for Assault With Intent to do Great Bodily Harm Less Than Murder and one out of the Oakland County Sheriff’s Office for Felony Home Invasion.
Szyszkowski was arraigned in front of the Honorable Judge Cynthia Walker at the Pontiac 50th District Court. Szyszkowski’s bond was denied at that time. His next court date is scheduled for a hearing in front of the Honorable Judge Michael Martinez on February 16th, 2021 at 1:30. The preliminary exam hearing is scheduled for February 23rd, 2021 at 9:00 a.m.